Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donte_Joseph
----
----

Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] Empty
PostSubject: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 am

Koujin stood outside in the rain waiting for some clue as to what he would do today. He still had yet to finish his jutsu that he had been working on for so long. He decided that he would finish it tomorrow and today he would do something to spread the Glory of Jashin and Shichi Fuzen. He walked inside the forge dripping wet and looked at Fuka. “Hello Fuka,” He said dropping the title of sister. He was in an organization now and she was able to handle herself. Sister meant he had to protect her. “What do you say you and I go spread the glory of Jashin and Shichi Fuzen together?” He questioned her as he watcher her hammer at her weapon.
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

Fuka was working in her forge as usual when Donte walked in. she noticed he had been training from his appearance. She also noted the way he spoke, it seemed different, either way it did not bother her at all, everyone changed, except her. she kept working as he asked her if she would do something with him.
“You should know by now that I am not the one to chase after glory for others. But if you wish me to assist you in something then tell me what it is, depending on what you ask, I may or may not assist you.” She said with out missing a beat on her work. “but knowing you, you will not be suggesting anything that is too boring.” She added with a smirk, one of the rare signs of emotions she showed to others when it did not concern the bijuu within her.

151/151
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Koujin sighed and looked at her and said “Shichi Fuzen has been to quiet lately. No one knows about us. Let us scare the people in to believing of Jashin and Our Legend.” He said looking at her giving her no emotion what so ever. He had decided on the task the moment he had walked in. “Let Us assassinate the Daimyo of this land. We will strike fear into their hearts. Be sure not to pack anything to eat. I guarantee you’ll throw up” He said with a smile. He was planning on doing some vile things at the castle of the Daimyo.
104/229
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 pm

“that is indeed quite the interesting proposition.” She said thinking about it, it would be quite amusing to go on a rampage, the last time she had done so in the dragon realm it had ended to early. “I think it would quite the fun thing to do, besides I have already finished most of the work needed around here for quite some time.” She added as she dunked the sword into a bucket of water, the steam rose out of water quickly and she tossed the blade onto a stack of similar looking weapons. She took some jerky and began chewing on it. she shook her head lightly at the boy’s concern.
“Do not worry about my stomach, there is a reason the world began calling me the demon princess.” She replied with a knowing smile.

137/288
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 pm

“Maybe Father will have pity on you for helping his only son” He smirked as he opened the door and walked with Fuka towards the Castle of Kumogakure’s Daiymo. As they arrived Koujin looked at the Giant door to where he was supposed to knock. He laughed to himself and began to withdraw Eledia and then cut the door open. He turned to Fuka and began to smile. “This Blade is incredible well crafted. I didn’t know you could do such a thing.” He walked into the courtyard and looked over at Fuka once he saw the guards coming. “Well then Fuka. Want to give them an invitation?”
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:09 pm

She shook her head lightly at the boy’s words.
“I do not need anyone’s pity. I will forever be who I am, and forever will I be worshipped and adored by demons of hell.” She replied as she took a bunch of her scrolls and placed them at different spots on her body. “just make sure you leave me enough blood to make a bath.” She said as she exited the forge and followed him to the daimyo’s abode. She smirked lightly at the praise for the weapon she had made.
“that is because the metal wished to take that form, any material used for what it wants to become will always become a beautiful tool.” She said as she walked past him and looked at the incoming guards. She sighed lightly as she took out one of her scrolls without looking. She opens the scroll and releases the maze within.
“Kuchiyose : shoten no yawatashirazu.” She said as some of the guards where already getting caught in the barbed wires and bled heavily from the wounds they were causing themselves.

181/469
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Koujin held Eledia in his right hand and looked at the three guards who were lucky enough to not get caught. He sighed and disappeared. HIis body reappeared behind the first one with his blade deep within his chest. Koujin threw two kunai at the legs of the man so they wouldn't move. He ripped the blade from the chest of the man and began to walk back towards Fuka. "You should Finish them all off. You like to toy with your food. Didn't mother teach you better?"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:51 pm

She stood in the center of the maze and watched the men die around her. When they were all dead she re-sealed her maze. she walked past the boy and stopped before looking back at him.
“Mother only thought me one thing, kill or be killed. She was killed because she did not have the strength to kill those after me. I will kill who I want the way I want. Right now, I want to kill them slowly, the blood is so much better for a bath when drained from a living body. now let’s go see this daimyo, I wonder if his blood is blue or not.” She said as she walked into the building.

117/586
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Koujin opened the door and stared at a man who sat with a long robe facing towards an armor. He turned around and said "Your standing where my men can kill you!" Instanly behind Koujin and Fuka the door shut and soldiers began running from al of which directions. Koujin sighed as he watched the soldiers come. He placed his hands on his baby and withdrew her. He looked a Fuka and said "You want to have a blood bath. I need my bodies for Dad. How are we going to do this?"
Back to top Go down
akuma
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 pm

“we kill them, half will fill my bath with their blood the other will go for your tribute.” She said without looking back at all and walking up to the daimyo. She looked down at him and smirked lightly at him. She sensed one of the men rush at her from behind, she pulled out a different scroll and opened it and released the item within.
“Kuchiyose: Naraku no nankan” she said as a wall of barbed wire appeared between her and the soldier. The man struck at the same time the shield appeared and screamed out in pain as he was caught by the wires. Blood oozed from his body and she sighed lightly as she quickly used another scroll and summoned a bathtub. She moved quickly to the other side of the shield and pulled the man out of the wires making larger wounds. She then sliced his head off with his own weapon and placed the body above the tub, making his blood pour into it. she giggled lightly as she turned to the next enemy with the weapon she had stolen. She looked at her weapon and shook her head lightly.
“it would seem this did not want to be a weapon… it wanted to be a handle… it is quite angry at you all… well time to make it avenge itself.” She said as she sliced off another man’s forearm. She picked up the limb and started using it as a club and beating it’s old owner with it while keeping stump in the tub making the blood drain into it.

266/852
Back to top Go down
Donte_Joseph
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Koujin sighed as he looked at her and then looked at his half of the people he was ment to fight. He gripped Eledia and watched as the began throwing Kunai. He swung the giant blade and blocked the Kunai. He then dashed for the men cutting and slicing his way through as he went. He threw the giant blade in the air and pulled out his kunai and began throwing them. He then caught the blade and began twirling it around killing those who were foolish enough to run at him. He looked around at the bodies he had produced and decided that he would begin his ritual now. He began making the Jashin circle and piling bodies ontop of one another. He looked around and saw a torch hanging from the wooden post. He grabbed it and lit the bodies on fire and placed it back on the post. "Here father. There yours." He then looked at Daiymo who was now afraid of both the black cloak members. Koujin began to walk towards him with his blood stained sword. "You may bathe in your blood.Ill. See if he has anything worth sparing" He said refering to the bones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]   Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime] Empty

Back to top Go down

Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Page 1 of 1