Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donte_Joseph
----
----

IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] Empty
PostSubject: IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime]   IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 am

Koujin sat there in the inn sipping on some Sake. He decided after his training that he would go have some fun with some girls. He looked around and saw a room full of steroid buff men sitting at tables laughing and having a good time. Koujin sighed because he knew by the end of today one of them would die. Koujin looked at the bartender and said “Love speaks to many people. Sex whispers to me.” The woman raised an eyebrow and said “What do you want sir?” Koujin smiled and said “A broad as pretty as daylight with a cup so that I may pour my liquid into her.” The woman was beginning to catch his drift in a sick and disgusting way. She smiled and yelled out to one of her girls in the back. “Lydia, Get your ass over here.” Koujin watched as the pretty blond began to walk over to Koujin. He pulled out his wallet and grabbed five thousand ryu and placed it on the table. The bartender smiled and said “You get our special room sir.” Koujin replied in haste “An Angel so sweet deserves to be give the best wine and best lunch.” He said making another perverted comment. Some men noticed this and began to whisper to one another about Koujin.

Koujin took no note of this and followed Lydia who had now grabbed his hand and began leading him to the special room. When they reached there sleeping quarters the pair began to exchange kiss. Koujin reached down and planted his hands on the girls butt and began squeezing it tightly. Koujin back away for a minute and said “Stop, one so great as us miss the most important thing.” He went outside and placed the do not disturb sign. After about an hour of relations he walked outside with his cloths on and began walking down the stairs. When he got there everyone was staring him down. “There his is.” One whispered to his friend. “Yea he’s loaded.” Koujin heard these words repeated over and over and chose to ignore them. “Who cares” He said to himself as he sat down and ordered another drink. A man who set directly across from him said “Let me have another. This time it’s on this fine gentleman right here.” He then placed his hands on Koujin’s shoulders and left it there.

Koujin turned to him and laughed responding “You’re a funny man. Now remove your arm from my shoulder unless you want to be missing an arm.” The man looked at him and laughed and said “Or what?” With those very words Koujin grabbed the arm with his right hand. On his right side where his Katana was he grabbed it with his left hand and brought it to the man’s arm and sliced it off clean and cut. The man began to scream and panic as he looked at his right arm that was missing his hand. He then looked at Koujin and yelled “You’re a demon.” Koujin could only smile and said “I’m his son.” Then man still in a state of shock looked at him and responded in a question. “Who’s Son?” Koujin laughed and said “Do I have to explain it to you?” He shook his head and slowly backed away. Koujin grinned a deathly grinned as he continued following him.

“I’m am he who cast death upon your eyes. I am he who spoke lies from truth. I am he with a little kitty who is not quite fond of humans. I am his son. “ He said inching closer and closer to the man unsheathinng his katana. He then put the blade in his leg and began turning it. “Yea I am his son” He smiled. The only thing the man could think about was whose son. “I Am my father’s Child.” One man who sat at the table stood up in fear and yelled leave him alone. Instantly his body disappeared by burnt leaves and appeared behind him. He placed his hands to his chest and dug them in. “Your heart. It feel’s warm.” He smiled as he ripped it out of his chest and yelled “Bow Before me all of you. For you face the son of a God known as Jashin. The angel of death.” He grinned and walked out of the inn with his Shichi Fuzen cloak shining bright within the light. “And now it is time to go meet them:”

WC 750/750
Back to top Go down

IwaHara Koujin: Not Causing trouble At All[B-Ranked Crime]
Page 1 of 1