Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Meeting again of a teacher and a student...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... Left_bar_bleue116/200Meeting again of a teacher and a student... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Meeting again of a teacher and a student... Empty
PostSubject: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Dante stood at a forest full of death, the smell of the air was full of both blood and death, Dante looked at the forest and sighed before he turned back to Nina, “wait here...” he said as he looked at the forest, he heard it was full of traps but it looked completely normal to Dante, but that was never the case, he turned around to face Nina before he placed two hiraishin tags and flung one high up into the air before he suddenly appeared up there and smirked as he saw the well hidden forge, “nice try.” he said as he flung the second one flying over the forgery. He vanished again appearing over the forgery before he landed upon the roof leaving a nicely sounding thud noise. “Oi! Anyone home?” he shouted out as he waited for someone to come and approach him.
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:10 pm

From behind him she rose with the sand. Kakyuu Shira stood uprights with the silver sand circling her. She looked at him and said "Your on Dangerous ground sir. This is Shichi Fuzen territory." From behind her a large amount of Sand Began rising from the ground and mixing with her iron sand. "You will die here if you do not state your purpose." She yelled with her voice mixing with Shukaku's himself. " Answer Mortal" she yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Meeting again of a teacher and a student... Left_bar_bleue116/200Meeting again of a teacher and a student... Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Dante turned around as he picked up the chakra and he could hear the sand, “what an interesting approach.” Dante said as he turned around to face the young girl and smiled “ahh... there you are!” he said as he looked at her with a smile, “I'm Dante from the whole dragon bat shit thing.” he said as he had a hand behind his back that he could make hand seals just in case of emergencies. “I was thinking of coming to help you train to get stronger.” he said as he was rather serious about this situation right now.
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Rage filled the eyes of Shira as Shubaku began to take over. "She dosen't need any help you Mortal." The Sand quickly began to pour down on the man like a raging river that grew more and more upset. Shira quickly jumped up in the air and had the iron sand that was left carry her up. She made sure the sand parted once it reached the forge so Fuka wouldn't be to upset. At this point she was regaining some control of her body but eighty-five percent of it was controlled under Shubaku.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Dante laughed as the word “mortal” was used again before any trace of him suddenly flickered out of harms way, “and yet your sealed in a mortal yourself, I'd say that makes you more useless then me, wouldn't you agree?” he asked as he suddenly flickered again, the weights we're getting annoying weighing him down. Undoing the seal straps that kept them on his limbs they dropped revealing a large explosive drop, “ah... much much better!” Dante said as he smiled looking at the beast, “so... now that I can move freely again, what do you say we have a little fun.” he said with a smirk as he didn't have to rely on his body flicker to move faster then Shira OR the bijuu could probably see through her eyes. “So... my demon sealed friend, your sitting in a host matched up against someone who by far greatly beats it in almost every aspect, that's like putting an infant against a lion, it's a one way fight.” he said as he looked at the Shukaku's host and grinned, “so...” he said looking at the female body.
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Shira's body was raised by the sand almost instantly as she saw Dante disappear. She then sighed and watched as the iron sand began to rotate around her. "Well then. Mortal. Let me hear what you have to offer. I'm tired of this weak body. Do you desire my power?" Shira quickly began to return back to her normal self. She shook her had as the sand began to descend back to the ground. She breathed heavily and said "not called for." She had never been so control by something so powerful in her life. The Iron sand began to return in her gourd. Shira looked at Dante and said "Excuse my friend. He dosen't like me so much right now. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Dante stood back up and sighed as he closed his eyes and took a mental note of her bijuu control, "we met recently during that whole dragon thing..." he said as he bowed, "I am Dante Kazama, the great tiger sage of Konoha." he said introducing himself before he smiled "I thought you could use some training to help you become stronger." he said as he stood back up straight before he looked back to where Nina was, "I hope she doesn't mind the wait." he thought to himself before he looked at Shira, "it appears to me you have trouble controlling the demon sealed within you." he said as he raised an eyebrow before he took a mental note of that as well, "Oh yeah, I was helping and teaching Satoshi for a bit but he seems to have wondered off on his own it seems." Dante said as he wondered what the woman would say that stood before him.
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Shira became weary of the man and began to size him up. She didn't know what to say to him. She wasn't even suppose to be talking to him due to the fact that she was a memeber of the Exculsive Shichi Fuzen. She looked and said "Do you see this cloak I am wearing? It's Shichi Fuzen. I'm suppose to kill you on site if your came in contact with us. But you trained Satoshi. I suppose It couldn't be that bad. But first how about a battle so I can determine how strong you are."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Dante looked at Shira and couldn't help but chuckle, "yeah Satoshi told me all about this little group of yours." he said as he smirked and looked up at the sky before he looked back down at the woman that stood before him, "well then, that's not very host like of you guys." he said jestingly about the rest of her comment before he smirked at her talking about having a spar with each other, he stretched his shoulders before he nodded "I could go for a spar." he said with a smirk on his face as he looked at her, "got a training ground for this or where do you feel like doing this?" he asked as he was getting serious about this, he had to check her ability levels and test her anyways, why not like this?
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Sand began to find it's placed below both of their feet and raised them up. Shira smiled and said "Hold on." She directed the sand to the training ground and it brought them to it. Then sand then gently brought them down and found it's place back in the gourd. Shira smiled and said "Now for this battle I think it's a little bit more serious." Silver peices of sand began flowing out of her gourd. She smiled and yelled "begin!" Instantly the silver sand turned into a Large hand and launched itself at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Dante noticed his body beginning to raise up into the air, he looked down at his feet and laughed to himself, "interesting... sand, interesting elemental control." he said to himself quietly before he nodded as he watched Shira. After they landed he smiled as he watched her curiously, "then we shall begin." he said after she yelled out begin, he withdrew his bokken as he didn't want to hurt the girl to badly with actual cutting weapons unless it was actually required as he was looking to make this girl his student, not that he was looking down upon her skill level at all in the slightest, the wooden sword would still hurt like hell as well as leave a few bruises but that was about it. He took a step before he flickered to be on top of the large sand arm running atop of it using his chakra to support himself by running atop of it leaving himself rather open obviously for a few reasons, he wanted to see her skill, if he wanted too he could most obviously get out of it in a few ways, he wrapped a couple more tags to kunai's and threw them underhanded behind him in two separate spots. He continued to run forward a bit until he got close enough to get within striking range to leave do a couple strikes with the wooden sword at her.
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Being in the passenger seat while Shukaku was in the driver's seat did wonders for Shira. She got to see how he operated on his methods of controlling the sand. From the arm of sand came another hand that grabbed the leg of Dante and threw him to the side. More of the Iron sand poured out of the goured and filed underneath Shira's feet. She flew up into the air and began to dig into her clay pouches. As she did so she formed them into little small spiders and threw them on the ground towards Dante. Ten spiders would cause for a moderate explosion and leave a dent in her chakra stream barely. She placed her hands in the rat hand seal and yelled "Katsu" Instantly they all exploded around Dante. She waited and watched for him to see if he had survived the first attack.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Dante wasn't expecting the sand to be controlled that well but that was his own mistake, he looked at her as he let the sand arm throw him, "her chakra's changed..." he thought to himself as he sighed thinking about it before he felt the earth impact against his body dazing him for a second before he could hear something just barely before he realized it, he noticed something tiny and gritted his teeth, "damn, I can't be messing around like this..." he thought to himself before he switched himself out with a tree section, one of the spiders managed to hit him injuring him a bit but not much to what he was used too. He looked at her and smiled "I see I'm going to have to take this up a few gears." he said as he withdrew a couple kunai's with explosive tags on the handle and tossed them to have them explode as they reached her before he withdrew his black nodachi and smirked, as he placed two hands on the handle of the sword and focused chakra into the blade and swung it unleashing a huge black fuuton attack flying towards the jinchuriki woman, he then flickered away from where he was to the other side of the training grounds before he tossed a couple shuriken. "I should really get creative he said as he watched the kunai's explode followed by the strong two handed wind element sword move, and the two shuriken come from behind.
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Sand rose up around Shira and began to form a ball around her in the sky. She smiled as he said "Well then." She said as the sand hardend all they attacts were nutralized. "That seemed like nothing to my sand." She continued to stay up in the air but the sand began to deform back to sand. She then motioned the sand to begin chasing Donte. Once she caught up to Donte she would be able to crush his right leg or do some damage. At this point tripping him would be fun. She smiled and said "I'm comming"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Dante looked up at Shira and sighed as he noticed the sand coming towards him with his ability to sense chakra, "nice try." he said as he suddenly flickered away again and again using his body flicker move, he then stopped and smirked, "now my fun begins." he said as he activated Sage mode and laughed "god I missed using this." he said as he suddenly got a boost to his abilities and he suddenly flickered using his speed alone before he withdrew two swords, one being the chakra katana, sheathing the nodachi sword and withdrawing the kusinagi sword he stormed up very fast along the sand as well as using a very ingenious form of moves to reach the giant floating ball of sand in the air to slash the kusinagi sword straight through the sand, not enough to hit her but enough to let her know his sword could penetrate her sand defense, the Chakra katana was just a precaution in case he needed to break free. He formed hand seals to be back where he stood releasing his sage mode where he stood when the match began. "interesting." he said as he made mental notes of some of the things about the match.
Back to top Go down
SumikoSaki08
----
----

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Shira sighed as she said "I submit to you" Through the sand. As she said that the sand carried her down and she said. "Help me train. I wish to learn how todo this. The Catch is I only have three months to do this before the Invasion of Kiri." She smiled as she stood up and heard his answer. "Well then Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting again of a teacher and a student...   Meeting again of a teacher and a student... Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting again of a teacher and a student...
Page 1 of 1