Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Sharkskin Sword EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Sharkskin Sword EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Sharkskin Sword EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Sharkskin Sword EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Sharkskin Sword EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Sharkskin Sword EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Sharkskin Sword EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Sharkskin Sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Sharkskin Sword Left_bar_bleue0/200The Sharkskin Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

The Sharkskin Sword Empty
PostSubject: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:39 am

After Rina and Kurix made it into the inn the young shinboi made sure to leave a summoning mark there so the next time he wanted to come to Kiri he could summon himself there. "Now Rina you stay here don't wander to far...there is someone I know I must fight to get this sword so if something were to happen to me I don't want you to get harmed." The brave Uchiha boy said as he kissed his friend on her cheek and walked to the door. "But don't worry...I have gotten a lot stronger since the last time you saw me." The young Uchiha said as he closed the door.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Sharkskin Sword Left_bar_bleue0/200The Sharkskin Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:43 am

Rina could think of nothing else when she saw someone that she really cared about so effortlessly throw there life away for a cause that she could not understand. "Damn you Kurix...you better come back to me alive." The young Hyuuga jounin whispered as a tear fell from her milky white eye. In the streets of Kiri Kurix wandered around fully dressed in his Uchiha hakama with his chakra armor hidden underneath. He knew to much about Kiri to be under prepared for the primal streets that housed many murderers. But even with this threat Kurix found a local bar that he could probably get some leads on the great sword.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:47 am

Kurix walked into the bar with the same expression he usually had nonchalant attitude towards anyone who thought that they stood a chance against him. The tension from his presence was so great in the room the young shinobi could cut it with his blade. The chatter that once filled the bar died down and all eyes were now on the small boy who stood in the middle of the bar with his hands resting to his sides and his facing the ground. "i will only ask this once who here has any information on the Sharkskin Sword." Kurix asked in a calm yet demanding voice.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 am

A great hush rested over the shinobi bar. Some did not know what to say to the boys demands, others chuckled as if the boy came as a show, while the few knew what exactly what he was looking for and there was no way in hell they were going to give him that information. "Hey you little brat how bout you take your punk ass back to sweet old peaceful Konoha and go suck on your mamas titty!" A chuunin ranked Kiri shinobi shouted out causing the whole bar to burst into an uproar. The Uchiha genin did not shutter under the humiliation he only smirked as he clenched his fist.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 am

"I will only you ask this one more time before I have to separate you from the world of the conscious." Kurix lifted his head with his sharigan activated and looking into the eyes of the chuunin who had made the rude remark to him. "Where is the Shark Skin Sword." The Uchiha genin demanded yet again but this time with a little more anger in his voice. "Look Seil it seems you have upset the little bastard!" Another shinobi who was with a group of chuunin shouted across the bar. The crimson eye of Kurix had found there target and they pierced the soul of the man who made the last remark.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:57 am

"What the fack are you looking at mate do you have a problem? You fuggin Uchiha think you rule the world." The chuunin shouted out loud causing the bar to jeer in agreement with him. "And for shits sake I am not going to help out a pompous little freak show like yourself." The chuunin said as he broke the personal space barrier and knelt down into Kurix face. "So how bout you get the fack out of this bar or I'll slit your throat so deep I'll be able to fit a kinjutsu scroll down your throat!" The chuunin whispered as he grabbed the collar of Kurix and lifted him in the air.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:01 am

"So what the 'el you have to say to that mate?" The chuunin asked in a devious voice as he dew from his side holster a red kunai. "You truly are a fool." Kurix whispered as the boy that the chuunin was holding turned into a flock of crows. The chuunin who was thrown off by the sudden disappearance coughed up a pool of blood as he dropped to his knees in pain and in his abdomen was the fist of Kurix. Easily inserted deep into the diaphragm of the Kiri shinobi Kurix turned his attention back to Seil. "Will you talk or will you all have to suffer his fate?" Kurix asked calmly.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:05 am

"Why you little shit I will kill you for that!" Seil said as he drew his sword and many of the other Kiri shinobi and mercenary in the bar all pulled from there sheaths there many slew of weaponry and tools. "So you have chosen the hard way I assume...very well then." Kurix muttered as he bit his thumb and rubbed it across the snake tattoo that was on his left forearm and from his open palm black mamba that were adult sized filled the bar and constricted all the men inside who had tried to resist Kurix. "What the Hell is this kid?" A mercenary said as he could feel his arms breaking from the black mambas coils.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:08 am

"I did not want to have to resort to this kind of violence but oyu have left me no choice. i am on a mission that cannot be placed on hold. And I know for a fact that one of you have information on the sword that i am looking for." Kurix paused as he communicated with his snakes to coil the prisoners tighter via his chakra. The sound of bones breaking filled the bar and the cries of grown men covered the sound of wet bone snapping. "I will get the answers that I need and you will give them to me." Kurix said in a mellow tone.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 am

Seil could no longer take the pain and as rivers of tears poured from his eyes he begin to speak. "Okay okay...I will you tell you whatever it is you want to know." Seil said as he coughed up a small puddle of blood. The young Uchiha though ruthless was not heartless and used his chakra to return the snake that held Seil back into his tattoo. "Very well then speak." Kurix stated as his eyes fell upon the broken Seil. There is a shrine that is not to far from here. It is in the area where the seven swordsmen would train and harness there skill.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:46 am

In that area you should encounter the owner of the blade." Seil said as he passed out from his injuries. The young shinobi looked down at the fallen chuunin with disgust as he had fallen to someone who was younger then him. "Thank you for your services...now then I will be off." The Uchiha genin smirked as his black mamaba tattoo on his forearm shone with an eerie black glow and the snakes all returned to it. Now having a better lead of where he needed to be Kurix made his way to the inn where he had left Rina.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 am

Using the summon circle he made in the room before he left he placed in a few handseals and summoned himself to the inn. "AHHHHH!!!" The voice of Rina rang throughout the room as she was just returning from the hot baths. "Rina I have..." The young shinobi had now had his second experience with seeing a female naked. "You pervert!" Rina shouted as she thrust her fist deep into the chest of Kurix sending him flying backwards into the wall. He fell down a little dazed as he felt a few of his chakra points closing around his heart. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" The Hyuuga jounin gasped as she went to open the tenketsu that she had closed.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 am

The young boy coughed as the pain he was feeling had passed and he could breath easily. "Sorry Rina...didn't mean to frighten you...but did you have to almost kill me?" Kurix smiled as he rubbed his chest. "Can you ever forgive me Kurix-kun?" Rina asked as she hugged him nude. Blushing Kurix knew that he and to say something fast, "Well Rina thanks for the hug but maybe you should get dressed so I can tell you about the information that I found." Kurix pointed out as Rina realized that she was still completely naked. "...Eh..." Was all Rina said as she charged into her room and slammed the door. Kurix could do nothing but laugh as he picked himself up and started to make some ramen.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 am

After a few minutes passed Hyuuga Rina had come out of her room dressed in her Hyuuga kimono which matched her beautiful snow white eyes. "I have found a lead on the weapon that my sensei would have wanted me to have." The Uchiha shinobi said to Rina as his eye focused on the table at which they sat at. Rina watched as Kurix blessed his food and began to eat. She could not figure out the boy that she was so madly in love with, but she knew that no matter what he would always return back to her.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:50 am

"So does that mean you have to fight?" Rina asked as worry filled her heart. "Bah who knows...either way there is nothing I can't handle!" The optimistic words of the young boy were powerful as no matter how tough or dire a situation Kurix would not crumble under the pressure. "Kurix...tommorow...I will go with you just to make sure this is not a set up...okay?" Rina asked nervously worried that her remark would upset Kurix. The young Uchiha focused his eyes on her own and smiled. "I was going to ask you to tag along in the first place." Kurix lied through a smile he wore on his face to prove he was telling the truth.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:51 am

Deep down inside though he was worried for the safety of his friend and could not bare to see her hurt but on the flip side his little tussle at the bar could bring danger to her in the first place so for her to tag along was perfect. "Tommorow morning we go to the Seven Swordsmen Sancutuary where they all trained." Kurix paused as he looked out the hotel window. "Promise me you will not do anything that will get you harmed." Kurix whispered to himself as he looked into the heavens and dazzled at its ambiance and beauty

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 am

The the two Konoha shinobi rested in there one room hotel they waited for morning to bring them nothing less then success in there mission. Dawn fell, both Rina and Kurix were gathering everything that they would need. Uchiha Kurix has placed on his wrist summon seals on his wrist so at anytime he could summon any one weapon that he could need. He also had his ring that allowed him to summon silver dragons equipped to his middle finger on his right hand. All other equipment was kept in a scroll that Rina had brought just in case they needed to pull resources that they could not physically bring into Kiri.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:53 am

The two from Konoha made there way from the inn to the sanctuary, Kurix turned to Rina and smirked. "Are you ready for whatever lies ahead?" Kurix asked wondering if Rina would hang back. But the determination in her eyes, the passion and the fire that made her who she was would not get her back down. "I am here for you and i will be by your side." Rina said as kissed Kurix on his cheek. Nodding and smiling he lead the way to where the great sword Samehada rested shrouded in mist. "Look there up ahead in the mist..." The Uchiha genin pointed out as he ran towards it.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 am

"Kurix maybe we should analyze that weapon I am picking up a weird presence from it." Rina warned Kurix as she activated her Byakugan. The buffness and arrogance of Kurix increased hsi already bad hearing as he outstretched his hand and grasped its hilt. In an instant barbs forced there way out from the hilt and into the right hand of Kurix. "Dammit!" Kurix forced through his grit teeth as his medical chakra healed his hand. "Who dare tries to draw my weapon?" A deep robust voice echoed from the mist around the blade. "...Is the sword talking to me?" Kurix said confused as the pain in his hand went away due to his attention being pulled towards the voice.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:56 am

"Kurix it seems that the mist is a great amount of chakra...it seems to be the spirit of the one who wielded the sword first." Rina said using her activated Byakugan to help figure out the mystery of the voice. "Oh oho so it seems the bastard who last had the weapon doesn't want to give it up...well maybe I will just have to let this blade feel what kind of chakra I have." Kurix muttered as he released only a small part of the seal causing his eyes to turn yellow and his hair to grow longer. One of his bat like wings protruded from his left shoulder blade...black tears poured from his eyes and then stained his face giving him the look of an emo.

Back to top Go down
Kurix
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:57 am

"Now...feast!" Kurix said in a demonic alteration of his own voice as he reached out and grabbed the blade and started pumping it with his chakra. The barbs that at one point cast the hand of Kurix away now allowed him to hold the blade. The sword even went a step further and turned into a bigger weapon that had a gaping mouth. "...My sword...it seems that you are the heir to this blade...my chakra no longer has a hold of this sword...and because of that it is now yours." The mysterious voice said that was in the mist that had dissipated with Samehada choosing Kurix.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sharkskin Sword   The Sharkskin Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sharkskin Sword
Page 1 of 1