Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Training with Kage EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Training with Kage EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Training with Kage EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Training with Kage EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Training with Kage EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Training with Kage EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Training with Kage EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Training with Kage EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Training with Kage EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Training with Kage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Training with Kage Left_bar_bleue12/2000Training with Kage Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Training with Kage Empty
PostSubject: Training with Kage   Training with Kage EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Hyuuga Jiang

Jiang sighed as he sat up on his bed. It was his third week as a Gennin and he still had not been placed on a team. Jiang was starting to feel completly forgotten. He placed on his weights and decided to walk towards the training field known as the forest of Death. He liked this training field because it was very wide plus it also had dangerous creatures for him to test his strength on. As he walked to the training field he passed by the Hokage's office. Jiang decided to go inside and see if the Hokage would train with him. He knew it would probabbly be a no but he didn't mind asking.
Mood: Calm.
Condition: Normal
Health: -115/115 • Stamina: 260/260 • Chakra: 1375/1375 • Speed: 120(102) • Defense: 60 • Strength: 100

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Training with Kage Left_bar_bleue116/200Training with Kage Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Training with Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Kage   Training with Kage EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:20 pm

The hokage was sitting in his office with his back turned to the door, looking out the window. It seemed to be a very beautiful day outside, "hmm... I wonder if anything interesting will happen on such a beautiful day." he said to himself as he grinned in enjoyment of the day so far, he lit up his pipe and took a puff from it before he exhaled the smoke out.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Training with Kage Left_bar_bleue12/2000Training with Kage Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Training with Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Kage   Training with Kage EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Hyuuga Jiang

Jiang opened the door to the Hokage's office. He could see the old man in the reflection of the glass smoking. Jiang was pretty sure he could see him as well. "Lord Hokage, I have a favor to ask of you" He began. He gulped before he chose his next words carefully. "I would like to know if you would be able to train me at this momment. You see I have been training along and my Main Branch Family refuses to train me." He then began rambling on about himself untill he finally stopped. "So what do you say Lord Hokage?" he asked. He took another gulp before he heard the Hokage's next words.
Health: -115/115 • Stamina: 260/260 • Chakra: 1375/1375 • Speed: 120(102) • Defense: 60 • Strength: 100

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Training with Kage Left_bar_bleue116/200Training with Kage Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Training with Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Kage   Training with Kage EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm

The Hokage could hear the door open clearly as day, he saw the young boy in the reflection of the glass in a shaded spot, he smiled 'ah one of the newer genins.' he thought to himself before he listened to the boys request, after he listened to it he smiled and grinned, 'this should be interesting.' he thought to himself as he turned around in his chair, "before I do lets see what your made of." he said smiling as he took another puff of his pipe and exhaled towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Training with Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Kage   Training with Kage EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Hyuuga Jiang

"Okay" He reached in his pouch and threw a wooden kunai through the smoke. He then would throw a wooden shuriken behind it. As soon as he did that he would begin running to the left to do another surprise attack. He opened his byakugan eyes so that he would be able to see what ever moemements the Hokage made.

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Training with Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Kage   Training with Kage EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 pm

The hokage flickered stopping the boy in his tracks, "easy child, we're still in my office, we have training grounds for this kind of thing." he said as he smiled turning to walk out the door to lead the young hyuuga to a place where they could train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training with Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with Kage   Training with Kage Empty

Back to top Go down

Training with Kage
Page 1 of 1