Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! Left_bar_bleue12/2000Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! Empty
PostSubject: Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo!   Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Satoshi sat down with Tonou and Aimi. He had been with them for almost a week now and he had barely trained with them. He sighed as he looked at his old friends. “We need money” Satoshi began starting off the conversation. Tonou looked at him and said nothing. Aimi replied cheerfully and said “I know. That’s why I got us a Mission.” Satoshi and Tonou looked at Aimi and replied “Excuse Me?” Aimi smiled and said “Yup I got us a mission. From a man named Gatana” Satoshi looked at Aimi and said “Are you serious. No asking at least?” Aimi shook her head and said “Nope, Didn’t need to. Plus I was bored so I have the right to do whatever I want.” Tonou chuckled a little bit and then spoke. “So what’s the mission Aimi?” Aimi took out a paper scroll and said “Kill a target.” Satoshi looked at her and said “You know how much work that requires?” Tonou laughed at the comment Satoshi made and said “That’s why you don’t grow strong.” Satoshi hissed at Tonou to stay away. Aimi looked at the paper scroll and then dropped it. “Our Target Is Gem Country’s Daimyo”

Satoshi stood up and adjusted his sword. He looked at Tonou who stood up with three giant scrolls on his back. Aimi sighed and said “So are we really going to do this?” Satoshi looked at Aimi and said “Are you going to Pussy out?” Aimi shook her head and grabbed her scythe. “I’m not that type.” Satoshi smiled and then said “Alright, Team Taka Let’s move out.” With that they began jumping from tree to tree as Aimi briefed them on the situation. “The Gem Daimyo is heading to the Bear Country to meet up with his old friend. Our perfect chance is then. He will be in his equipment. Most likely he will have some guards.” Tonou nodded and said “So we create a diversion.” Aimi shook her head and said “Not that easy. You see He also has a team of Leaf Gennin Guarding him.” Satoshi looked behind him as he continued jumping from tree to tree. “Do they have a Jounin” Aimi shook her head Again “No, A high level Chunnin.” Satoshi sighed and said “Damnit I really wanted to fight one.” Aimi looked at Satoshi and laughed. “Yea sure, Tonou you worry about the Genin.”

Tonou Nodded and said “Okay I will.” Aimi then looked straight ahead at Satoshi “I’ll Take out the other random guards.” Satoshi nodded and said “Okay, That leaves me with the assassination and the Chunin.” Aimi smiled and said “You wanted a challenge didn’t you?” Satoshi laughed and said “The more the better!” They quickly caught up to the Daimyo. Satoshi stood up against the tree and put out his arm motioning to stop. He began looking around scouting for the ninja team. “I don’t see them” He said looking at Aimi. Tonou then smiled and said “I see the Gennin but the Chunnin is nowhere in sight.” Aimi began looking for the guards. “One, Seven, Ten,” She smiled and said “Only Eighteen guards? That’s funny.” Satoshi was too distracted to listen to Aimi’s statement. “Aimi, Blow up that last cart.” She smiled as she jumped in the air preforming hand seals. She drew he body back and puffed up her checks. Before an Immense explosion of fire occurred she yelled out loud her secret. “Ninja Art: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu” It was at that moment Tonou disappeared and reappeared behind the Gennin team. “Hello there.” He said leaving Satoshi.

Satoshi was to intent on finding the Chunin. When Tonou had made his move he saw the Chunin run up behind him. Satoshi grinned and disappeared in a flash of speed. He then reappeared and behind Tonou in front of the man and punched him in the gut. The Chunin looked at Satoshi and said “Hey, I know you. You are in the leaf village’s Bingo book.” Satoshi smiled and said “Oh really,” The Chunnin nodded and said “It says if we were to see you. Then we were to kill you on point.” Satoshi looked at Tonou and sighed. “Don’t kill any of them.” Tonou looked over his shoulder and said “I wasn’t planning on it.” Aimi was already busy getting to work on the guards. Satoshi turned his head back to the Chunnin who had two giant kunai on his back. He looked at him and said “Let’s dance.” The Chunnin smiled and began to do a set of hand seals. After that he called out his secret. “Ninja Art: Fire Ball Jutsu!” Satoshi was prepared for this as he began to form his own hand seals. He then called out his secret. “Ninja Art: Mod Overturn Jutsu!”

A large wall rose up from within the ground and blocked the fire. He quickly Knocked out the Chunnin and walked over to Tonou. Aimi caught up to them and smiled. She looked at her two partners and said “So how was that?” Satoshi put his thumb and said “Great Job Team Taka. Now all we have to do is.” It was then that an explosion in the Daimyo’s cart appeared. “Aimi!” Aimi looked at Satoshi and said “Already on it.” She opened his cart door and saw no body. “He’s not in here it’s a diversion!” Satoshi dashed out onto the forest and said “Kill him on sight!” Tonou and Aimi nodded as they split up with Satoshi. He looked around and then found his target soon. He was in perfect health. He could see that this man had done the perfect diversion. Satoshi dropped down to the floor and looked at him. “I’m sorry sir it’s no hard feelings against you. It was a mission assigned to us by Gatana” The Daimyo began running in fear. Satoshi took out three kunai and threw them at the daimyo killing him instantly. Satoshi sighed and looked him. “Mission is complete.”
Back to top Go down

Satome Satoshi: Killing the Gem Country Daimyo!
Page 1 of 1