Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man Left_bar_bleue12/2000Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man Empty
PostSubject: Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man   Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Arashi walked along the river as she opened a piece of bread. By now she had died her hair brown to keep others from suspecting her of the Hyuuga clan. It was working so far and she planned to keep it that way. She had just finished her daily warm ups so she was well stretched. Her mind began to ponder being that she was now a missing ninja how was she going to support herself. Crimes were almost all but necessary for her. She didn’t mind doing bad things to support herself. In fact it enthused her and made her happier. Today she was going to begin. She waited along the path in a nearby tree meditating. She waited close to an hour before she could feel chakra. It was faint and not devolved and there was a strain to it. She activated her Byakugan and she could see it was about an old-aged man. She deactivated her Byakugan and dropped to the ground. She put her right hand behind her back and her left hand up. “Give me the money and I won’t kill you” she most likely wasn’t going to kill him but the threat helped it seem more ideal. The man looked and said “NO I WON’T” Arashi sighed and decided to beat it out of him. Before she could get to the man another figure appeared in between them. He was a male with long brown hair that went to his waist. A sword was on his back and his right hand gripped tightly. “Leave him alone” he threatened. His voice was experienced as if he had done this a thousand times before. Arashi decided to be stubborn and put up a fight with him. She dashed but he being too quick had already disappeared and reappeared behind her. “Don’t make this difficult” his voice now more stern but still able to keep the calmness about the situation. “Who are you?” he questioned. “Arashi. Arashi Arabi” she quickly answered fearing her life. “Who are you?” The man was thrown off guard by the question and said “Houkou. Houkou Tenshi” he too was nervous. “JiJi,” he said to the farmer, “Go forth and ill shall catch up with you” The farmer nodded and continued on his way. Arashi smiled and said “So send him away so we can fight. Your clever even for someone as old as yourself.” Tenshi couldn’t help but chuckle “I’m 14” Arashi quickly got out his grasp and turned to face him. “So your fourteen and you’re a skilled Gennin. To skilled in fact. Your hiding something” The boy laughed and said “No, just natural talent. But I have a client so I must get going.” With that he disappeared. Arashi couldn’t help questioned who he is. He was so arrogant so cocky but yet so calm and always in control. This was going to turn out to be a fun experience. She could sense him again so she followed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man Left_bar_bleue12/2000Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man   Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:28 pm

The fact that it was still a real mission had escaped both their minds. This encounter would soon prove it. Arashi followed behind Houkou quickly awaiting his every movement. She could see that this stalking mission of hers was taking itself on the bit of extreme side. She could sense something within him but she didn’t know what it was. Then something caught her attention. A strong pulse of energy was rushing through the forest. Arashi could feel it coming. She had to stop it. She didn’t alert Houkou nor even tell him. She simply disappeared from his sight and followed the energy source. She could see it and decided she would face It all on her own. She came from sight and pointed at the man saying “Who are you explain yourself.” He turned around from his position to notice Arashi. He was a swollen man with teeth like sharks. He had a giant mace on his back covered in blood. He looked and said “try me” Arashi Smiled and rushed at him. He Laughed as He turned around completely. He would then raise his left hand and grabbed the punch. He smiled and slammed his fist into her gut and Arashi screamed at the top of her lungs. Instantly Houkou appeared with a Kunai to the man’s kneck. His body was fully defined and he was to be in top shape. His voice was stern and held a certain tone to it. The man laughed and slammed his elbow into Houkou’s stomach. Using this distraction she quickly escaped his grasped. She then watched helplessly as Houkou was beaten sensely. She removed her weights and rushed at the man only to be punched dead in the chest. A loud cry rushed through her. It had awoken something within something within Houkou. His eyes flashed a light brown. His hair began flying up and dust began spiking and circling around her. He Stood with an affirmative and action and smiled. A tail had arouse from behind him and hIs aura became brown. He stepped on the ground and spikes aroused around the man and claimed his feet. He walked slowly but up to him and looked into his eyes. “Sleep” he growled. Arashi was simply empressed at him. His control over the earth element was flawless and he finished it off with a genjutsu. Simply Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man   Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Arashi watched as the beast was now taking control over her lover. She couldn’t stop it. She wouldn’t stop it. She loved his power. It was amazing. But he was beginning to lose his control. Spikes of earth began jumping up from the ground. The ground it’s self-became scared of the Jin’s power. Arashi couldn’t watch him destroy himself. She ran over time and tried to grab a hold but the tail grabbed her. She was stuck from where she was at. The tail brought her closer and closer to Houkou’s face. Arashi kissed him and all became calm. He couldn’t move anymore because he was simply paralyzed. Arashi had claimed him. Houkou had the will to resist the demon within himself. The tail let go of Arashi and Houkou began roaring. Crying out to the sky with a loud voice. It made Arashi tremble but get even more excited. She loved his power it was filling up inside her. She could feel connected to the beast only because of Houkou’s love towards her. The beast began to get smaller until finally the cloak disappeared. The man was scared shitled and couldn’t move. Steam arose from the body Of Houkou
Back to top Go down
Kaion_Kisho
----
----

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man   Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 pm

She looked at him and realized he was just angry and it was a false tail. He was no Jin. He was simply an exceptionally good ninja. She decided she would make her life go all towards him. For him she would accomplish his dreams and it started with money. She pulled out the six thousand dollars and handed it to him. “I’m going to train to get better for you. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy rember this. I thought I loved your power but your the first person I really actually love” she said.
He looked at her and smiled and said “I feel the same way but are you sure.” She smiled and said “Yes I am.” Then he looked at her and said “I’m going to capture a Bijuu known as the Houkou Gobi. I’m going to give this world a war you can never imagine. Train and when your ready come find me again. It’s a big task I know to give up your life but I have no one else to help me realize my dream.” She looked at him and said “I Will do whatever it takes” Then she smiled sweetly to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man   Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Let one Become Two: In Love with the Beast or the Man
Page 1 of 1