Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Dante's [D-rank] mission board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Dante's [D-rank] mission board Left_bar_bleue116/200Dante's [D-rank] mission board Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Dante's [D-rank] mission board Empty
PostSubject: Dante's [D-rank] mission board   Dante's [D-rank] mission board EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Dante was walking down the pathway looking amongst the area watching those around him, he wondered what kind thing he'd be doing today for a mission. It was said that he would be going to be doing a delivery of two different items in the same place. So Dante had to assume that he was going to deliver the items first and get started at heading out towards the end area, he arrived at the specified meeting location. Once he arrived he noticed there was a cart as well as a man with a bag, “Yo, are you the boy that's going to be transporting our gear for us?” a man simply said approaching Dante with questions of wonder in his voice as he looked at Dante in a curious gaze as if his look said it all “this boy is going to be transporting our stuff of major value and protect it from thugs in the forests?” Dante looked and him and sighed, “I have valued experience and I have skill enough to make it there and back with all your stuff.” he said looking at them before he pulled his staff out, “the question really you want to know is that do you trust me or a group more.” he said pointing to the man with the staff. The man with the bag walked over to Dante and placed it down beside him softly “I trust you boy, just be careful with the items in that bag, their not fragile but they will break if its dropped suddenly.” he said as Dante picked it up and put the wrap around his shoulder and the bag hanging off his hip. The other man sighed and nodded “if he trusts you with his heirloom I'll trust you with my treasures.” he said before he tapped it and let Dante take it for him.

The trip was a normal travel for him due to his easiness but there was something that had Dante wondering as to what kinds of people would try to steal these from him. The trip was short and long something that usually never went good until he arrived in the village, something seemed completely wrong but that's the third job Dante was hired to find out. Konoha had gotten reports about a village acting suspicious and Dante was told to gather intelligence on the town while he was completing his other two D-rank missions there.

Dante arrived at a village that was a ways away from the village he was supposed to head to. Sitting down at a food stall vendor with a seat he could keep his peripherals on the cart he ordered some chicken dumplings, jasmin tea, and a couple of meat kabobs. Dante sat there eating his food as he kept his eyes on the cart to make sure no one stole from it or anything else. Dante noticed a few people looking at the cart as well started to move closer before they noticed Dante look at them, after he finished eating and finishing his tea he reached into his pocket and pulled out some currency and dropped it on the counter before picking up the bag and putting it back on before walking over to the cart and grabbing it he started to pull it behind him making way to the towns location.

Dante was walking before he noticed a group of people sitting in wait on the path where he had to get through “Oi, boy where do you think your going? This is now the village of the great bandit Odairu!” one of them said, Dante looked at him before he pointed to the forehead protector her was wearing, “don't be foolish you idiot, he's a shinobi!” one of them said grabbing his cloak, “tsch... I guess we'll have to let the boss take care of you for your impudence.” he said calming down. Dante looked at him and smirked “These are for him you moron.” he said as he walked through the group and made his way to the village, after arriving he noticed the people he was supposed to deliver the cart and bag too. Handing them over to them he nodded and smiled “Missions complete.” he said after they signed the mission scrolls. But something was wrong, turning around after he had turned to walk away he noticed a man standing in front of him “if you would kindly move, I'd like to return home.” he said looking at the man.

The man just smiled and laughed a bit “foolish boy, your going to give us your weapons and equipment before you go, a bird told me you carry the legendary sword.” he said looking at Dante with such greedy eyes that made Dante sick, “you disgust me...” he said softly as he reached behind him under his open cloak and withdrew the sword he was talking about, “I shall banish you with the sword you desire so much.” he said looking at the man with a disgust look in his eyes. The man simply laughed at Dante before he felt the cold steel pierce right through his body and bones as if they we're nothing. “I told you I'd banish you with the sword you sought so desperately.” Dante said as he swung the blade cleaning the blood off the blade before he re-sheathed it to blood spraying out like it was coming from a sprinkler from the thug leaders body. A bunch of men ran off in all directions to get away from Dante as he started to continue his path back to Konoha.

955/750

+3-Drank missions
+300 Ryou
+15 defense
+15 strength
+41 Tp
Back to top Go down

Dante's [D-rank] mission board
Page 1 of 1