Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
the search of a powerful weapon EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
the search of a powerful weapon EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
the search of a powerful weapon EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
the search of a powerful weapon EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
the search of a powerful weapon EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
the search of a powerful weapon EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
the search of a powerful weapon EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
the search of a powerful weapon EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

the search of a powerful weapon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the search of a powerful weapon Left_bar_bleue116/200the search of a powerful weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

the search of a powerful weapon Empty
PostSubject: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 am

Dante was sitting in the library reading scrolls of weapons and fabled stories of those with great abilities, Dante looked about the scrolls he grabbed and opened one up and read about it and sighed 'its nothing but a normal weapon' he thought to himself as he read it and rolled it back up putting the scroll back on the table before grabbing another one, he opened it and read the entire scroll of a legend about some person of great powers but such a horrible ending. Something about that scroll inspired him to read more and more of the scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the search of a powerful weapon Left_bar_bleue116/200the search of a powerful weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 am

After he finished that scroll he put the scroll back on the table and grabbed another scroll, “Kusanagi no Tsurugi Katana...” Dante said to himself as he read the scrolls title, he started reading the scroll and smiled about its abilities in the scrolls legend of history, “this sword could prove useful...” he said to himself with a wicked grin on his face. Dante grabbed his bags and all the stuff he would need in order to head out to find the sword, he knew of the area it was created but not where it was after its creation.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 am

Dante walked down the road as he made his way back to his house and packed up his backpack and nodded “this will do fine...” he said as he grabbed his staff and placed his chakra sword in the back as he secured the belt around his waste. Dante turned to see his father looking at him “where are you going Dante?” his father asked as Dante walked over to his new rooms balcony doors, “I'm going to find the Kusanagi no Tsurugi sword...” he said as he hopped up on to the balcony, “don't worry I got permission to leave and find it.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 am

Dante walked along the street pulling out a permission sheet and handed it to the night guards who nodded and waved to the door, “open--” he said as Dante interrupted “I'll just run over and drop down onto the trees.” as the guard nodded and waved for the gate guards to never mind. Dante ran up the wall and barely managed to reach the top before his hand clapped onto the edge before one of the guards laughed “should have gotten a better distant run.” he said as he helped Dante up, “be safe man.” he added, Dante grinned and nodded to him, “I always wanted to try this.” he said as the guard grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante leaped off the wall and dropped towards the ground below before he rolled forwards after breaking the branches at the top before he reached out and caught a strong enough branch to support his falling weight, he raised himself over a few branches before landing on another one before he launched himself forward and grinned as he used the speed and started to run flying forwards. He made his way running along the tree's cutting straight from the wall towards the forgotten ruins that used to be a fabled area, Dante had to stop a few times for a break.
101 [5]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

After the breaks Dante would continue to run making his way towards the large ruined city area, after he reached it he landed down on a ruined pillar that was at least fifteen feet up. Looking around Dante frog leaped over to another one before he jumped down after leaping a bit forward with his arms landing on the other pillar. After he landed on the ground quietly he looked around and writings upon one of the ruined walls and tilted his head, 'that's odd, it never said something about this in that scroll...' he thought to himself as he looked at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante looked around and found another wall that had another description on the wall with writing and pictures, 'what the hells all this mean?' he thought to himself as he saw a snake looking demon that looked like a hydra in story fables. Turning to look at another wall he discovered that this hybra looking thing seemed to be real and was indeed something dangerous, 'I'll have to look into the history to find out what that thing is...' he thought to himself as he turned and stepped on a wire, looking at it he saw it was a wire and jumped back “shit...” he said as he saw a few explosive tags appear.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 am

Dante placed his hands together and summoned kawarimi to help him out, the explosions went off and alerted a girl in the area that turned to run to the explosion, the explosion hit the log as Dante landed with his white shirt a bit singed from the explosions fire. Looking back at where the explosion went off he sighed and shook his head before hearing footsteps approach, 'there's someone else here?' he thought to himself as he heard a sword being unsheathed, 'damn not enough time for my sword...' he thought as he grabbed a kunai and turned around to block.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 am

Just in time the kunai reflected a wakizashi's blade from hitting Dante, as he fell down hitting the back of his head, “ow, ow, ow.” he said as the girl noticed his headband and gasped “oh, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know that you we're a Konoha nin.” she said as she held a hand out to help Dante up if he accepted it. Dante looked at her as he held the kunai up, “oh... oh!” he said as he noticed her's as well and gave off a slight chuckle, “what are you doing here?” he asked looking at her before he grabbed her hand and got up with her help and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

The girl looked at Dante and smiled “I'm looking for a clan scroll that's told to be hidden with the sword that was created and separated.” she said as he sheathed her weapon again, “but there are other people here but I don't know where, but they've tried capturing me a few times...” she said as Dante looked around before he stood up on a pillar and glanced around before noticing a few shadows move suddenly. “I see one...” he whispered as he watched it head off into the forest. “It's leaving because I think they think I'm you and you noticed them coming.” he said whispering still.
112 [10]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

The girl looked up and him and nodded “their very cautious...” she said, as Dante hopped back down and looked at her, “I'm Dante Kazama.” he said introducing himself to her. She nodded “I'm Saori.” she said saying only her first name. Dante nodded to her and walked over in a direction before the girl stopped him “I have a hidden camp set up we can both stay at if you want to both search for the sword and the scroll.” she said that caught Dante's attention “Sounds good to me he said as he stopped and turned to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

She pointed to a ledge, “its in a small hidden cave I found searching around here.” he said as she lead the way to find the hidden location. Dante followed her to he cave and nodded, “sounds good.” he said as they made it into the cave and he nodded “cozy.” he said jokingly as he went and sat down on the other side and pulled out a bed roll, “I'm going to get some rest, since I've been travelling till now.” Dante said as he closed his eyes. She nodded in agreement, “sounds like a good idea.” as she went to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 am

Dante had weird dreams all night about seeing his mother again, but that wasn't right, he knew his mother was dead and no matter what he did he couldn't bring her back from the dead. He sat up the next day as he had a sudden urge someone was above him which was wrong but he pulled a kunai out and held it out and looked around, no one was there but the girl who was eating rationed food. “Morning.” she said as Dante nodded, he dug his hand into his bag and pulled out a energy bar and a protein bar and ate them before he scanned the area.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 am

Dante smiled as he smelled the fresh air of the morning and looked over his shoulder holding his sword in its sheath and staff in the other hand, “I'm heading out to search some more.” he said as he dropped down landing he bent his knees to absorb the shock before he stood up and looked around, he walked about the area for a bit before he thought about the scroll he read about the sword back to what else he needed to know and worry about the place, he looked over his shoulder he saw the girl land behind him, “I've been searching this place for a while and haven't found anything yet.” she said.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante nodded “but you didn't read the scroll of where the sword was said to be located did you.” he replied as he looked around before he headed off in the direction of a small well he remembered them passing by, “I love to read books and solve riddles, so they'd hide these things in a place that was the least expected to avoid it being found easily.” he said as he walked over to it and pushed it just a bit before a blast of hot air rushed up just barely missing Dante as he was pulled back by the Saori.
104 [15]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante looked back to her and nodded “thanks, I keep forgetting that they'd place traps all over the place.” he said as he used his staff and push the rest of the well's opening off before an explosion went off sending a bunch of thrown weapons of all kinds out of the well. “good thing I used the staff....” he said as he gave off a nervous chuckle walking over and sneaking a glance into the underground entrance, “its clear he said dropping a rock down to be double sure just in case he was wrong for safe measures.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Hearing the rock hit the bottom Dante nodded “I'll signal you, watch where I drop.” he said as he hopped into the opening and dropped to the ground, he looked around before throwing some flares around to light up the area, “its clear.” he called out then hearing Saori land behind him. Dante looked around to see that the area was HUGE, not just a small trap room, but a huge wide open area. Dante's eyes widened a bit at how huge the area was. He turned back to see that Saori had the same look on her face as Dante did.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 am

Dante started down one way as Saori headed off in another direction, Dante glanced around and saw words that he could understand that said, “demon, sword, legend, bijuu.” Dante wondered at what they meant by those words but he continued on in the direction he was heading, he looked over in a direction that showed that hydra looking beast again, and a sword. “What the...” he said before hearing someone land in the tunnel, 'seems we have company...' he thought to himself as he ran over to a wall and glanced around the corner to see if where the person was going.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 am

Dante glanced around the corner and saw the figure head down to where Saori was, he stepped out from the corner before Saori went over by where Dante was, “wait!” she whispered enough for Dante to hear, “I set up a trap over there, nothings over there just more of a legend.” she said whispering to Dante still, Dante nodded before he turned to head back to where he was going down. He noticed something around the area, 'is this a test? Or was this just something in order to make it to the end?' Dante thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante was looking at a large room of a testing area of seven of them, but for now Dante only knew of the first one. This room seemed normal besides the fact that it had a hoses all over that would spray enough fire to turn them to ash the instant they failed. “This won't be easy...” he thought as he stepped into the room, suddenly a man appeared out of no where. “how many of you are there?” the man asked, Dante looked at him and said “Two.” The man nodded, then the door behind them suddenly closed.
102 [20]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

After the door closed four knight statues popped up in a certain order, and the man back stepped to the door for the next room and said “push these to the wall in the order they popped up in.” Dante looked at them and walked to the far right and pushed it to the wall, to hear a clicking sound. Saori went to the center left one and pushed it to the wall, Dante walked over to the center right and pushed before Saori pushed the last one to the wall, the man looked at them and nodded “good job, move on.” he said as he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 am

Walking into the next room to have the door close behind them again, this time a woman popped up and smiled “boys these days are getting better looking.” the woman said in a sweet voice before she looked at the girl then back to the boy, “tell me boy, if this girl you just met was to be held in a situation that didn't involve you would you risk your life to help her or just leave her?” Dante was drawn back by the question and looked over to Saori and smiled “I would never leave someone that showed me kindness to a cruel unwanted fate.” Dante said.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 am

The woman smiled “you're a better man then my husband was, you pass, go on to my husbands room.” she said as Saori looked at Dante “did you mean that?” she asked looking at Dante, he nodded and smiled “I couldn't just leave you to that kind of fate.” he said looking over at Saori as he entered the other room, the man appeared dressed in a samurai outfit. “who dares disturb my slumber!?” a demanding booming males voice came. Dante looked around to see the figure sitting in a chair, “I do old man.” he said looking at the man, to see him stand up “defend yourself.” he said to Dante.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante watched as the man grabbed a sword from one of weapons shelves, Dante nodded and grabbed one himself but didn't quite pick it up, he looked back to the samurai man and nodded as he grabbed a wooden bokken. “I'm ready.” he said as he stood in front of the samurai. The man looked at Dante and laughed “you are a smart one, proceed onwards.” the man said “leave the bokken as well.” the voice added with chuckle. The door to the next room opened up and the moved on, Saori looked to Dante and smiled “how'd you know to grab the bokken?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante smiled and gave off a light chuckle “he said defend yourself, not return attacks, only weapon that doesn't do a normal sword damage is a bokken.” he said with smirk on his face. He turned to see they we're in a large room, “whats this?” Saori asked as suddenly a female came into the room, with a bow, “welcome to the range, this is a simple task but the task itself isn't simple.” the female said. She handed the bow to Saori and smiled “He's been doing most of the work so its now your turn.” she added as Saori took the bow.
108 [25]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

the search of a powerful weapon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next